Skip to content
CJUS 610 Quiz 7 Liberty University
- intelligence supports decisions and planning related to specific incidents, investigations and operations.
- The public expects the police to:
- As one of its basic principles, ______ policing requires police and citizens to join as partners in the course of both identifying and developing solutions to the causes of crime and disorder.
- The primary focus of the ______ policing approach is the development of skills, procedures, and research techniques necessary to analyze and solve crime and disorder problems.
- With ______ policing, individual officers have little contact with citizens in the community, unless the latter are victims or perpetrators of crime.
- COMPSTAT is based on:
- In its narrowest context, ______ policing emphasizes efficient and effective delivery of police services, targeting crime hot spots.
- is the fifth step in the intelligence cycle.
- What is COMPSTAT and how can it be used in strategic policing?
- What are the public’s expectations of the police? Can the police meet the public’s expectations?